Media Advisory: Jeans Day BBQ
Who: Jeans Day - a fundraiser for BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
What: Media are invited to the annual public Jeans Day BBQ
- Thousands of British Columbians and visitors will partake in the Jeans Day BBQ.
- All BBQ proceeds will go to BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- This year’s Jeans Day goal is to raise $1.1 million.
- BBQ food and beverages donated by Truffles Fine Foods
- Celebrity athletes and Jeans Day ambassadors including Jeremiah Johnson of the BC Lions and Marcel de Jong of the Vancouver Whitecaps FC will be attending the BBQ an available for interviews.
- Professional team mascots, and a street team from the World Famous CFOX will provide entertainment for all age groups.
- Double Denim lounge hosted by Mavi will feature two unique spaces - Canadian Western Tuxedo and Mod Denim. Giveaways will be happening in the lounge all lunch hour.
- #JeanUp and tag @BCCHF on social media for a chance to win $1,000 in denim from Mavi Jeans
When: Thursday, May 3, 2018, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Where: Vancouver Art Gallery on Robson Street, Vancouver, BC
About BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
BC Children’s Hospital is the only hospital in the province devoted exclusively to the care of children. As one of the few pediatric medical centres in North America with a world-class acute care centre, research institute, mental health facility and soon, rehabilitation centre, all on a single campus, we provide expert care for the sickest and most seriously injured kids. At BC Children’s Hospital Foundation, we have a vision that every child is healthy and able to fulfill their hopes and dreams. The generosity of donors fuels our ability to conquer childhood diseases, prevent illness and injury, and prioritize the unique needs of kids in every aspect of their care. Please visit bcchf.ca for more information.
BC Children's Hospital Foundation
SOMA Concepts & Solutions